CURLSASK High Performance Program
The CURLSASK High Performance Program strives to create an environment conducive to guiding present and future athletes/teams toward podium results at National and International competitions. The HP Program provides the necessary programming to increase the level of achievement and performance of Saskatchewan Curlers through training, consulting services and resources.
Dates: August 1 through April 30
Teams within the HP Program will receive:
- HP Coach/Consultant Sessions
- Sport Science Access
- Free Ice at the CURLSASK Training Centre (August to October)
- Priority access to training equipment (microphones, smart brooms, lasers, speed traps, etc)
- Coach Professional Development (PD) opportunities
- Game observation and review
- Free CURLSASK HP Gear (1/athlete annually)
- U18 – $300
- U20 – $400
- U25 – $450
- Adult – $550
- MD – $200
- Individual – $200
Registration opens May 1
HP Webinar Series
The CURLSASK Webinar Series is intended to spread knowledge to CURLSASK athletes and coaches on various topics. Over the past 3 seasons we have developed a comprehensive series to share a plethora of knowledge!
Certified Coaches will receive one (1) Professional Development Credit towards their NCCP Maintenance of Certification. To receive the point coaches must email Pat Simmons and include their NCCP number. (to retrieve your NCCP number visit the locker at www.coach.ca)
For more information or questions, contact Pat at email@example.com.