Are you as passionate about the sport of Curling as we are? Do you love to create videos to tell stories? This is the job for you
CURLSASK is the provincial governing body of Curling in Saskatchewan. Our mission is to promote and develop the future of curling in Saskatchewan by providing leadership, services and programs for the curling community.
CURLSASK is currently seeking a Videographer.
|Contract – Term
|This position requires a videographer with experience in digital video capture, photography, basic audio capture, editing (photo/video) and motion graphic design.
The CURLSASK office is located in Regina and the team is presently working remotely at home to maintain physical distancing and prevent the spread of Covid-19. The successful applicant may be asked to work from their home or provided access to the CURLSASK office.
Sound like your dream job? We would like to hear from you! Apply cover letter and your video & curling experience in your resume by May 28. All applications should be sent via email to Ashley Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Your Name – Videographer.”
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com no later than 12:00 pm SK on May 28, 2021.
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating promotional video advertisements for CURLSASK programs and services.
- Ability to shoot video and photo in environments ranging from boardroom to jobsite.
- Ability to manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is seamless to the audience.
- Basic understanding of live audio recording.
- Understanding of Curling and ability to create informative video pieces to communicate programs and services.
- Create script and creative brief for assigned projects.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running in data management.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Videographer/Photographer/Editor.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (Adobe Creative Cloud Premiere/After-Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom).
- Demonstrable portfolio.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of the sport of curling.
- Can take direction, instruction, can work independently, and with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Vehicle and License.