General Manager, Twin Rivers Curling Club
Twin Rivers Curling Club Inc. in North Battleford , SK operates one of Canada’s newest multi-purpose curling facilities and is looking for a dynamic leader. Guided by the Board of Directors, the Manager provides vision, leadership, and direction to the Twin Rivers Curling Club. The Manager has overall management responsibility for operations, HR, policy development & implementation, financial management, building rentals, and marketing and promotions. The Manager reports to the Board of Directors and has supervisory responsibilities for the janitorial staff, league directors, and youth curling supervisors.
Education & Experience:
- Degree/diploma in Business, Marketing or Recreation or combination of education and experience
- Leadership experience in member focused organizations and/or volunteer associations
- Previous responsibilities for marketing and communications/public relations
- Proven track record of establishing effective operating procedures and processes.
- Proven success in achieving bottom line results.
- People person with ability to relate to members, business community, curling associations.
- Shows initiative, task oriented, entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Aptitude to solicit and generate sponsorship from the Battlefords and surrounding area.
- Ability to challenge tradition, identify problem areas, and implement solutions.
- Ideally a curling “enthusiast”, but as a minimum be familiar with the sport of curling
- Financial Management
- Facility Management
- Member Relations & Promotions
- Technology & Social Media
Salary range is commensurate with Education and experience.
Email resume and cover letter by April 30, 2021to:
Al Gabert, President TRCC
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.