Jet Ice – Official Sponsor of Ice Technician Courses for CURLSASK!
Curling Canada and CURLSASK recognize the need for a National Ice Technician Education Certification Program. Managers and Board members of clubs should strive to provide their memberships with quality playing conditions.
CURLSASK hosts Level 1 and Level 2 Ice Making Workshops throughout each season. Information provided at the workshops include:
- Ice Installation & Tips
- Stone Care & Equipment
- Pebble Types & How to Pebble
- Ice Scrapers & Scraping Patterns
- Temperature & Humidity
- Question & Answer period
- Lots of opportunity to network with fellow ice makers and clubs
- A great forum for ALL curling club ice makers regardless of Level of Certification
Cost for Level 1 – $115.00 person (includes taxes)
Registration includes Curling Canada Ice Technician Manual and Curling Canada Level One Certification
Course typically runs Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost for Level 2 – $300.00 person (includes taxes)
• Pre-Requisite – Level 1 Curling Ice Technician Certification
• Minimum 1 season of Ice Technician Experience after completing the Level 1 Certification.
Registration includes Curling Canada Ice Technician Manual and CC Level Two Certification. Level 2 Course typically runs Friday – 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Saturday – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sunday – 9:00 am to 5:00 PM
Please contact the CURLSASK Office to register. 306.780-9202