- Men’s North Qualifier: Deadline January 16, 2020
February 7-9, 2020 ~ Nipawin Curling Club
- Men’s South Qualifier: Deadline January 16, 2020
February 7-9, 2020 ~ Moosomin Curling Club
- Women’s Q-Spiel #1: Deadline December 18, 2019
January 10-12, 2020 ~ Wadena Curling Club
- Women’s Q-Spiel #2: Deadline January 15, 2020
February 7-9, 2020 ~ Watrous Curling Club
- Provincial Joint Championship:
February 26 – March 1, 2020 ~ Saskatoon Nutana Curling Club
- National Championship:
March 16-20, 2020 ~ Portage La Prairie Curling Club
- 2019 World Championship:
April 18-25, 2020 ~ Kelowna Curling Club, Kelowna, BC
CURLSASK, in conjunction with Curling Canada provides a Curling I/O on-line registration and payment system.
Any team member can create the team in Curling I/O, but all team members MUST create a profile in Curling I/O. All team members will be required to read and accept the Event Participation Agreement (waiver). Click here to create a Curling I/O account.
An e-mail address can only be used by one person. Your e-mail address is what identifies you in the Curling I/O database.
Information Required to Register
- Team name
- Team line up
- Method of payment in full (credit card, cheque to be mailed)
- Centralized database of curlers, compliant with privacy laws and using industry standard encryption, firewalls, and other security measures to protect personal data.
- Registering your team provides CURLSASK the ability to use and disclose information from individuals for the purpose of providing services or information, managing records, conducting research and sharing information to other curling or sports organizations at the discretion of CURLSASK.
- Cancellation prior to the registration deadline – full refund of competition registration fees.
- Cancellation after the registration deadline – no refund of competition registration fees. Under special circumstances written application for refund can be made to CURLSASK Finance Committee for consideration.
- All participants must be player members of CURLSASK. Player Members are defined as persons who are members of CURLSASK Affiliate Member Curling Clubs.
- All participants must adhere to the CURLSASK Residency Policy and be Canadian citizens.
Each player must be 50 years of age or older as of and including June 30th in the year of the Canadian Senior Championships.
- Each team must register its four players prior to the commencement of play.
- At the time of entry, the team must declare which one curling club they shall be representing for this competition.
- Registration Fees
- The CURLSASK Registration fee for this competition is $240.00 (GST included) per team plus a Curling Canada Participant Fee of $48.00 per player payable at the time of entry.
Please refer to General Rules of Competition #14 for general substitution rules:
- For Qualification Bonspiels, a substitute may come from anywhere in the province but may not be a registered member of a team in the Senior Women’s competition.
- For Provincials, a substitute may come from anywhere in the province, not be a registered member of a team competing in the provincial event but could be from a registered team who has been eliminated from the Senior competition.
The Provincial Championship will be an eight (8) team event with teams qualifying through two Provincial Qualifying Events.
- At the Provincial Championship an eight team Round Robin Draw shall be used. The top three teams after the round robin and/or tiebreakers will advance to the playoffs. The second place team will play the third place team in the semi-final with the winner advancing to play the first place team in the Provincial Final.
- To earn a berth into the Provincial from a qualification bonspiel, the team must be registered with CURLSASK PRIOR to their commencement of play in that bonspiel. CURLSASK Registered Team requires a team to register its four players and coach, if applicable, and pay applicable CURLSASK /Curling Canada fees prior to the commencement of play.
- Each qualifying event will be guaranteed two (2) berths to the Provincial Championship. The remaining berths will be allocated by the Competition Committee based on comparison of the number of entries between each event.
- Q-Spiels will be a three (3) game guarantee, but not necessarily three losses. The draw will be completed by the CURLSASK Competition Committee. Teams that earn a Provincial berth in Q-Spiel #1 will not be eligible to enter Q-Spiel #2.
SENIOR MEN SOUTH – Moosomin
Event Liaison: Dennis Scott ~ 306-853-7068 ~ email@example.com
Host Site: Chad Kelly ~ 306-735-7810 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Canalta ~ 306-435-3034
Best Western Plus ~ 306-435-4700
Motel 6 ~ 306-435-3666
CODE FOR ALL: Senior Southern Men’s held until January 6, 2020
HOST SITE INFORMATION
Below provides information specific to each competition host site such as hotel and ticket information. This information can also be found in the Competitor Guide under the Documents Tab.
SENIOR WOMEN Q2 – Watrous Curling Club
Event Liaison: Karol Kryzanowski-Narfason email@example.com (306)338-8535
Host Chair: Tyler McLean firstname.lastname@example.org (306)946-3988
Lakeside Country Inn ~ 504 MacLachlan Ave, Manitou Beach
1-888-946-2211 ~ lakesidemanitou.com
SENIOR JOINT PROVINCIAL – Saskatoon Nutana Curling Club
Event Liaison: Michael Dudar email@example.com (306)241-5455
Nutana Curling Club: Kory Kohuch firstname.lastname@example.org (306)374-2422