- Mixed Open Provincial:
March 4-9, 2020 (maximum 24 teams)
- National Championship:
November 4-9, 2019 ~ Saguenay, QC
- 2020 National Championship:
November 9-14, 2020 ~ TBD
CURLSASK, in conjunction with Curling Canada provides a Curling I/O on-line registration and payment system.
Any team member can create the team in Curling I/O, but all team members MUST create a profile in Curling I/O. All team members will be required to read and accept the Event Participation Agreement (waiver). Click here to create a Curling I/O account.
An e-mail address can only be used by one person. Your e-mail address is what identifies you in the Curling I/O database.
Information Required to Register
- Team name
- Team line up
- Method of payment in full (credit card, cheque to be mailed)
- Centralized database of curlers, compliant with privacy laws and using industry standard encryption, firewalls, and other security measures to protect personal data.
- Registering your team provides CURLSASK the ability to use and disclose information from individuals for the purpose of providing services or information, managing records, conducting research and sharing information to other curling or sports organizations at the discretion of CURLSASK.
- Cancellation prior to the registration deadline – full refund of competition registration fees.
- Cancellation after the registration deadline – no refund of competition registration fees. Under special circumstances written application for refund can be made to CURLSASK Finance Committee for consideration.
- All participants must be player members of CURLSASK. Player Members are defined as persons who are members of CURLSASK Affiliate Member Curling Clubs.
- All participants must adhere to the CURLSASK Residency Policy.
- No minimum or maximum age restriction.
- Each team must register its four players prior to the commencement of play. Each team must have two male and two female players. The male and female players must play in alternating positions.
- Teams will enter on a first come first serve basis. A waiting list will be kept.
- Teams are considered entered when a complete line up and all fees have been received by CURLSASK.
- At the time of entry, the team must declare which one curling club they shall be representing for this competition.
- If a team has a coach, he/she must be a Certified Level I or Competition Coach Certified in the sport of curling. At Nationals he/she must be Level II Certified or Competition Development Certified in the sport of curling to be recognized. All coaches must complete the Respect in Sport on-line training program prior to being granted coaching status.
- Alternates are not permitted in this competition.
- Registration Fees
- The CURLSASK Registration fee for this competition is $240.00 (GST included) per team plus a Curling Canada Participant Fee of $48.00 per player payable at the time of entry.
- (Please refer to General Rules of Competition #13 for general substitution rules)
Specific substitution rules for this competition are:
- Please refer to the competitor guide for specific substitution rules. For Provincials, a substitute may come from anywhere in the province and must not be a registered member of a team competing in the provincial event.
C. PLAYDOWN PROCEDURES
The Provincial Championship will be an open provincial competition to a maximum of 24 teams. The draw will be determined based on entries by the Competition Committee following the registration deadline.
Teams will enter on a first come first serve basis. A waiting list will be kept.
The team winning the Provincial Championship will represent Saskatchewan at the 2020-2021 National Mixed Championship
Below provides information specific to competition host site(s) such as hotel and ticket information. This information can also be found in the Competitor Guide under the Documents Tab.
PROVINCIAL: Regina Highland
CURLSASK Liaison: TBD
Host Committee Chairperson: TBD