/wp-content/assets/curlsask.svg 0 0 CURLSASK Webmaster /wp-content/assets/curlsask.svg CURLSASK Webmaster2020-06-23 08:23:422020-06-23 08:23:42Granite Curling Club – General Manager Position
Granite Curling Club – General Manager Position
GRANITE CURLING CLUB
- Saskatoon, SK
- Full-time, Permanent
- Energetic self-starter with great organizational abilities to build upon our history by growing and sustaining our membership through the promotion of the sport of curling.
- Under the direction of the Board of the Directors, the General Manager plans, coordinates, manages and evaluates Granite operations.
- Continuously focusing on membership satisfaction and growth, the General Manager ensures programs and events are developed, promoted and operated to provide curlers, spectators and volunteers with a positive experience.
- The position is accountable for the successful ongoing operations of the Club and ensuring long-term success and sustainability.
- Responsibilities include oversight of the buildings and ice, administration and bar operations including the leadership, direction, development and support for the responsible staff.
- While responsibilities cover the full year, the seasonal nature of the business of the Club requires the General Manager to work a flexible and variable schedule, depending on the time of year.
- Qualifications: Experience with business management and administration including the hiring and development of a team in a customer service environment.
- Sound understanding of fiscal responsibilities (budgeting, payables, cashflow analysis) and Quickbooks experience.
- Development and implementation of local marketing strategies that include social media and other applicable platforms.
- Excellent people skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team. Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Applications must be received before July 2, 2020.
Expected start date: 2020-07-27