“Are you looking to raise your curling game? Are you looking for that edge over your competition? Do you want to finish every match as strong as you started? Do you plan to “hit the gym” in the off-season but don’t have a plan?
OPEX Fitness Regina is hosting a Women’s Curling Off-season Training Camp on Saturday April 14, 2018 in order to provide competitive women curlers focus and direction going into the 2018 off-season.
You Will Learn:
- Your strengths, weaknesses & imbalances through combine-style physical assessment run by our experienced coaches.
- About structural balance and how it relates to your training.
- How to address your weaknesses in a safe and effective manner.
- What areas of training that a curler should priortize in the off-season.
- How to map out your off-season training so that it has focus and purpose.
Location: OPEX Fitness, Regina, SK 2754 Montague Street
Cost: $189.99 – register today & receive 20% off (offer expires April 7, 2018 at 12:00 a.m.)
InBody Scan: We will also provide an InBody scan for all camp participants, this will be available 30 minutes prior to the start of the camp.
Cap: We are capping this camp at 15 curlers in order to keep the coach:athlete ratio low.
“OPEX Regina Coach Paul’s programming has made me stronger, balanced & more powerful, which has improved both my throwing and sweeping immensely.”
– Katherine, Regina Curler