New Holland Prairieland Curling Camp July 5 Updated News – Camp Begins in One Week's Time!
The 31st Annual Prairieland Curling Camp is one short week away, and we are excited to get the week rolling up in Nipawin!Emails are sent to all campers and families with group colours and other important reminders, if you have not received an email please contact the CURLSASK office. Please view a few important reminders below:
NEW THIS YEAR! Using the online store, you can view and purchase clothing right from your home. Shirts will be $25, cash or cheque only (all shipping and taxes are included). The t-shirts will be available for pickup at this years camp in Nipawin. Please include which camp you are attending when purchasing your order!
Orders should be placed by July 6 @ 12:00 p.m. (noon) to ensure on time arrival at camp!!
All proceeds from t-shirt sales will go directly back into next years curling camp!http://elitecurling.ca/prairielandcurling.html
Additional reminders for campers:
- Please ensure you get your Medical forms to CURLSASK before camp starts.
- For those campers who requested to be billeted, you will be provided information upon registration of where you are billeted and we will connect you with the billet home either at registration or in the evening the first day.
- Social events will be held each evening of the camp.
- Day 1 – Guest Speaker + Group Challenges
- Day 2 – Dance Night
- Day 3 – Mini-Bonspiel (make sure to bring your favourite jersey to wear)
- Parents/families in attendance can access the curling ice on Day 2 at 8:00pm. Some of our instructors will be on hand to provide instruction if needed.
- Camp Closing Meal tickets for parents/families will be available for purchase at Registration and throughout the camp but we would ask that tickets be purchased by Day 3 so we can provide numbers to our caterer.
- Please bring gym appropriate clothing and runners for physical training in your group sessions.
- WEEK 2 Registration: Please be aware theNipawin Exhibition is taking place during camp. The town of Nipawin has planned a Canada 150 parade at 3:00pm on Sunday July 16 – Main Street will be closed – please plan some extra time to arrive at registration on time!
- BLACK GROUP ONLY – Please bring a USB drive.
We will be up in Nipawin starting July 11th – if you need to contact any of the staff please call 306.201.7370!
We can’t wait to see everyone up in Nipawin next week!