2017/2018 Competition Schedule Near Completion!
It may still be golfing season, but our committees and staff members have worked hard these past few weeks to develop Competition, Playdowns, and Tour Spiel dates/locations! All dates have been confirmed and available with some locations still to be determined. So if your team is anxious and ready to start planning out the schedule for the upcoming season, please visit the following links to few schedules:
Notes: All updated rules and requirements will be available shortly, with CURLSASK online team registration available in August 2017! Visit the CURLSASK calendar throughout the summer for all spiels, competitions, and playdown dates as they are confirmed!
2017 Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling & 2018 Tim Horton’s Brier Coming to Regina
This may be one of the most exciting curling seasons The Queen City has ever experienced, and what a time it is going to be! As you may have heard, Regina is host to the Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling Tour Challenge (Sept. 5-10) as well as the Tim Horton’s Brier (Mar. 3-11)! Make sure you get your tickets for each event below:
Note: Tim Horton’s Brier staff are still looking for volunteers to join their amazing team! Be a part of the action and volunteer here.
2017 New Holland Prairieland Curling Camp Updated News
The 2017 New Holland Prairieland Curling Camp, held at the Nipawin Curling Club, is only a few short weeks away! Check out a few updated details for this years camp:
- Camp T-Shirts Now Available! – Customized camp t-shirts are now available for anyone to purchase for pickup at this years camp in Nipawin, with all proceeds going back into next years camp! A pre-order purchase is required to have the shirts ready for this years camp. Please visit the following link for more information: http://elitecurling.ca/prairielandcurling.html
- Camp Groups will be announced via website and email on July 5th!
Note: For more information please visit the updated news link here. Please keep an eye on emails, website, social media, etc. as camp gets closer for information that may come up!
High Performance Program Updated News
- Our Director of High Performance Pat Simmons and CURLSASK would like to announce that Just Solutions Agriculture will step in as the official sponsor of the High Performance Program, featuring 7 Tier 1 and 33 Tier 2 teams for the 2017-18 season!
- NEW this year will be a Provincial Consultants list on the CURLSASK website (Programs & Services). These consultants can be used by BOTH High Performance & Non-High Performance teams. Stay tuned for the official list and announcement!
- Information will be sent out soon in regards to the Sask Winter Games Qualification Program.
- Further announcements regarding camps and other CURLSASK opportunities will be coming your way soon!
Sarah Hoag To Join CURLSASK Competition Committee
We are happy to announce that Sarah Hoag will join the CURLSASK Competition Committee as a Junior representative. We are excited and thrilled to have Sarah join our team and act as a voice for all junior curlers across the province! Sarah was part of the U18 Women’s Provincial Champion team this past season, and will bring a wealth of curling knowledge to our team for the upcoming curling season! Thank you Sarah!
2017 CURLSASK Fall Meetings
The dates of the annual CURLSASK Fall Meetings at the Regina Ramada Hotel have been confirmed for the Fall of 2017! The meetings will take place September 28 – October 1, 2017. Additional information will be sent out at a later date!